3rd Basketball Camp from June 27th to July 1st at The Westin Resort

3rd Basketball Camp

The contribution of sports events and activities to attract visitors noted the CEO of Costa Navarino Resorts, on the occasion of the third Basketball Camp held in the tourist complex of Messenia.
In the 3rd Basketball Camp<span id="noHighlight_0 omeprazole 40 mg.08149425825104117″> , which will take place from June 27 to July 1 2015 at The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino with the name  “Papaloukas & Friends”350 children have already signed up, with the majority coming from Greece (75%) and the remaining 25% from abroad.
He also pointed the Westin chain orientation in health and wellness. He also stated that he is very optimist for this tourist season for the complex, despite the lower incoming tourists from Russia and Germany, there is an increase from markets favored by the euro exchange rate, like U.S and U.K.
From his point of view, the Sales Manager of two hotels in Costa Navarino, Mr. John Petrakis said that sports competitions enable to attract visitors who are interested to combine holidays with sport activities.
  Costa Navarino Golf
“The Sports Tourism is an opportunity for Greece and it’s up to us to take it into our advantage,” said a basketball champion player Theodoros Papaloukas.” The 3rd Basketball Camp is aiming to give the opportunity to basketball talents and kids who love this sport, boys and girls aged 7 to 17, to be trained under the best conditions and the most appropriate coaches to improve their techniques, learn ways of training and personal development while having fun by playing basketball. During the same period, an adult program will also take place named Fantasy Camp.
Costa Navarino Loby
During the two previous Basketball Camps, great personalities from the Greek and the European Basketball league participated and were present like Dimitrios Itoudis (coach of CSKA Moscow), Georgios Bartzokas (2013 Euroleague champion with Olympiacos), Kostas Tsartsaris, Kostas Kaimakoglou, Brent Petway, Andreas Glyniadakis, Nikos Argyropoulos, Nikos Papanikolopoulos and many more.
The Camp’s program, along with Theodoros Papaloukas, four more training stations  have been designed, Thanasis Yaples (2015 champion with Al Rayyan of Qatar), Stavros Mykoniatis (assistant coach in Rethymno-Aegean) and Vasilis Mitsopoulos (gymnast in Al Rayyan and former player in many teams in A1 category).

>> Click To Check Reviews and Reasons to Choose Costa Navarino Resort <<

8 thoughts on “Costa Navarino: When Holidays Are Combined with Sports Events

  1. Pingback: John Brooks
    1. Hi John,

      Yes, Costa Navarino is maybe the best resort in Greece! They have done a great work and the creator spend a lot of resources, love and many years of hard work to create what he dreamed!

      The event is over but Costa Navarino Resort is there and you can plan your next Dream Vacations there because they will be Your Dream Vacations for sure!

      Happy New Year!


  2. Pingback: Bogner
  3. Pingback: Mark Johnston
    1. Hi Mark,

      I totally agree with you. Costa Navarino resort is one of the best resorts in Greece and it’s also among the Best Resorts in Europe. The resort was built in a great area of Greece and the scenery is really breathtaking and in my opinion you made the perfect choice for you and your family.

      Thank you for visiting and sharing your thoughts!

      Best Regards

  4. Pingback: Dan

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.